National Water Development Agency invites applications for the following posts via direct recruitment:
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Post Name: Junior Accountant
Essential Qualification: Degree in Commerce from a recognised University/Institute.
Desirable: Three years experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/Reputed Private Organisation.
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk
Essential Qualification: Degree of a recognised University.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating system, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point and Internet
Post Name: Stenographer Grade-II
(i) 12th Class passed from a recognised Board/University.
(ii) Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 word per minute.
For more details related to eligibility criteria, fee, pattern, annexures, place of posting etc. refer to the attachments below.
- Last date : 23/05/2022
- Advertisement Number : 12/2022
- Age Limit : 18 - 27
- Vacancy : 7
- Start Date : 23/04/2022
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Recruitment Type : Examination
- Place of Posting/Admission : New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Website : http://nwda.gov.in
- Organisation Type : Non-Educational Institution
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- Post Name : Junior Accountant
- Post Name : Upper Division Clerk
- Post Name : Stenographer (Grade-II)
- Pay Matrix : Level 6, Grade Pay 4200
- Pay Matrix : Level 5, Grade Pay 2800
- Pay Matrix : Level 4, Grade Pay 2400
- Quota/Reservation : Unreserved
- Quota/Reservation : Other Backward Classes
- Quota/Reservation : Scheduled Castes
- Quota/Reservation : Scheduled Tribes
- Quota/Reservation : Economically Weaker Sections
- Field/Area/Subject : Civil
- Educational Qualification : Diploma
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
- Educational Qualification : Intermediate
- Work Experience : Yes
- Examination Mode : Online
- Examination Centre : Regional
- Age Relaxation Type : SC/ST Categories
- Age Relaxation Type : Other Backward Classes
- Age Relaxation Type : Ex-Servicemen
- Age Relaxation Type : Government Servant/Departmental Candidate
- Application mode : Online
- Application Fee : Yes
- Salary : 47043
- Salary : 53148
- Salary : 63378