Centre for Management Development invites applications for the following posts via direct recruitment:
Post Name: Urban Designer/Planner
Essential Qualification: B. Arch. with Masters in Urban Design/ Planning from a reputed institution with thorough knowledge on project conceptualization, design and detailing.
Essential Work Experience: Experience in Government Projects/schemes
Post Name: Project Engineer
Essential Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution with MBA.
Essential Work Experience: Minimum 2 years experience out of which at least 1 year in Government Projects with exposure in preparation of estimates, Tender documents and contract management.
Post Name: Accounts Assistant
Essential Qualification: B.Com degree from a reputed University with CA/ICWA inter pass.
Essential Work Experience:
(i) Relevant experience in accounting softwares and having 5 years experience in accounting after graduation.
(ii) Experience in Accounts Section of PSUs.
For more details related to eligibility criteria, fee, pattern, annexures, place of posting etc. refer to the attachments below.
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Recruitment Type : Examination
- Start Date : 01/06/2022
- Last date : 15/06/2022
- Organisation Type : Non-Educational Institution
- Place of Posting/Admission : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Examination Center : Regional
- Application mode : Online
- Examination Mode : Offline
- Post Name : Urban Designer
- Post Name : Urban Planner
- Post Name : Project Engineer
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
- Educational Qualification : Postgraduation
- Educational Qualification : CA/CMA/CS
- Work Experience : Yes
- Age Limit : 18 - 45
- Salary : 60000
- Salary : 45000
- Salary : 35000
- Interview : Yes
- Advertisement Number : CMD/PSU/02/2022
- Post Type : Contractual
- Website : https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Vacancy : 3