The Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yajana was launched by the CM Arvind Kejriwal in 2017 to help thousands of students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe by providing them free coaching for various competitive examinations. Under this scheme, the benefit of free coaching can availed by those students who belongs to financially weaker category in Delhi with an annual income of Less than Rs 6 lakh per annum.
To provide quality coaching for economically challenged Scheduled Castes (SCs) candidates to enable to compete them in competitive examination.
As mentioned in the official notification by Delhi Government,
Only students belonging to SCs residing in Delhi & who have passed 10th and 12th class (or studying in class 12th) from the schools in Delhi.
Income and Caste certificate issued by the office of the concerned District Magistrate should be obtained from the students by the selected institutions.
Benefits under this scheme can be availed by a particular student not more than twice and may be entitled to in a particular competitive examination.
The selected students have to attend all classes. In case if any student remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason, the benefit of free coaching will be discontinued.
All the students who availed the benefit Rs. 2500 will be paid as monthly stipend for local students for attending the coaching classes.
List of Coaching Institutes listed under the scheme:
|S.No.||Name and Address of the Coaching Centre|
|1.||Sachdeva College Ltd.|
|2.||K D Campus Pvt. Ltd.|
|3.||Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.)|
|4.||Career Plus Educational Society.|
|5.||Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society|
|6.||Kiran Institute of Career Achievement|
|7.||Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd|
|8.||Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD|
75% of admissible coaching fee amount is to be provided by the Government and remaining 25% to be paid by the students. However in case of students having total family income upto 2.00 lacs, full admissible coaching fee is to be provided by the Government, as mentioned in the notification.
Course and Duration of Coaching
|S.No.||Name of Course||Duration of Coaching|
|1.||Civil Service (Preliminary)/State Civil Services (Preliminary)||Minimum 5 Months|
|2.||Civil Service (Mains)/State Civil Services (Mains)||Minimum 4 months|
|3.||Entrance examination for Engineering, Medical, MBA and other professional courses||Minimum 4 months|
|4.||Other Group A&B examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissioners (SPSCs), Group B Examinations conducted by SSC and (SPSCs)||Minimum 4 months|
|5.||Officers Grade examinations for recruitment in the Banks, LIC, GICs, PSUs||Minimum 4 months|